FortiGate Network Administrator
We are looking for experienced Network Admin
We are looking for an experienced, reliable and motivated Fortigate Network Administrator to join our IT team. The ideal candidate will plan, implement, maintain and troubleshoot networks using Fortigate products. You must have an in-depth knowledge of network architecture, protocols, and security.
Network Administrator Responsibilities:
• Design, configure and install Fortigate networks to meet customer requirements.
• Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot Fortigate networks on a daily basis.
• Analyze and resolve network communication issues.
• Liaise with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely delivery and installation of hardware.
• Provide technical support and training for end users.
• Prepare and maintain documentation for networks, policies, and procedures.
• Analyze network performance and make recommendations for improvements.
• Stay current with the latest technologies and market trends.
Requirements Network Administrator:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in network administration, implementation and maintenance.
• Expert knowledge of Fortigate products and related technologies.
• Proficiency in TCP/IP, routing protocols, firewalls, and data encryption.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills.
• CCNA or CCNP certification is a plus.
Benefit to be an Network Admin with IT Support XL:
Being a network administrator is a rewarding and challenging career. You are responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining a reliable and secure network environment for a business or organization. This includes configuring, deploying, and managing network hardware and software, as well as providing technical support to users.
A network administrator must have a strong understanding of computer hardware and software, as well as networking protocols. They must also be able to troubleshoot hardware and software issues, and be prepared to respond to network emergencies.
In addition to technical knowledge, a network administrator must also have strong interpersonal and communication skills. They must be able to effectively interact with users and other IT professionals to ensure the smooth running of the network.
Network administrators must also stay up-to-date on the latest network technologies, as well as industry trends. This helps them to develop and implement new network solutions that can improve productivity and efficiency.
Overall, being a network administrator is a highly rewarding career that offers great opportunities for growth and advancement. With the right skills and experience, a network administrator can make a significant impact on a business or organization’s operations.
We also Hiring for: Remote Firewall Engineer